Sunday, November 21, 2010

What's on my playlist?

With my walk to and from work, workouts at the gym, and blocking out the loud voice of my cube neighbor, I spend a good amount of my day listening to tunes on my I-pod. I'm always looking for new music, especially songs to get me motivated and heart pumping. Here's a top 10 list of my current rotation:

1. "Baby" - Justin Bieber
2. "The Time (Dirty Bit)" - Black Eyed Peas
3. "Dancing on my Own" - Robyn
4. "Forget You" - LAX Gurlz
5. "If I was You (OMG)" - Far East Movement & Snoop Dog
6. "Only Girl (In the World)" - Rihanna
7. "We No Speak Americano" - Yolanda Be Cool & Dcup
8. "We R Who We R" - Ke$ha
9. "Hold Yuh" - Gyptian ft. Niki Minaj
10. "Needy Girl" - Chromeo

*11. ANYTHING GIRLTALK!! This 11th addition is a must. We just got tickets to his performance at Terminal 5 in February and I cannot WAIT. The music is my favorite playlist at the gym and they just came out with a new CD, "All Day", on Friday. DJ Greg Gillis, from Pittsburgh, PA, created the mix out of 373 samples and it's intended to be listened to in one 71 minute session. It'll be perfect for my long runs during the half marathon training, I just downloaded it this morning and am LOVING it!!  Here is a website that tracks each of the song clips as they play: http://alldaysamples.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment