Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Save the Date!!

On April 29, 2011, millions of people will be watching as my best friend marries the love of my life.  Okay, not really.  But Kate Middleton will be marrying Prince William.  It's times like these where I wish that I worked in an office that recognized bank holidays so I could sit at home watching history in the making, I guess DVR will have to do.  

Like most of the world, I have watched Prince William grow up throughout the years, my love for him has grown more and more with each passing image, interview, and polo match.  This Prince was without a doubt always my favorite Brit.  That is until Kate Middleton came into the picture.  I will fully admit I have a full blown girl crush on her.  She has impeccable style, is classy, and incredibly smart.  I can't help but think that if we met we would be good friends, or at least I hope :)  I was always rooting for this couple to make it and now its official.

I hope you guys are all as excited as I am to watch the royal wedding planning over the next 5 months!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment