Saturday, November 20, 2010

K.O.L. at M.S.G. was F.A.B.

Tuesday night, Singer and my friend from D.C., Ayesha, went to the Kings of Leon concert at MSG. One word - WOW!! I've always been a fan of KOL, and after hearing how great they were in concert from my sister, I jumped at the opportunity to buy tickets in October when Melissa told me they were coming. Let's just say, I've now gone from fan to obsessed.


The band hales from Tennessee and their music reminds me of a modern day Tom Petty. Check out more info on the band here at www.kingsofleon.com. The music from their new album "Come Around Sundown" is so versatile, ranging from gospel, punk, country, and "50's style doo-wop", that I'm sure anyone could find a song that they relate to. Apart from the music, it was interesting to see the crowd that KOL drew, they were an eclectic bunch to the say the least. Every element of the night was entertaining from the music to the bromance in front of us.

1 comment: