Sunday, November 21, 2010

Today's Got a Feeling

Every morning I watch my favorite people from 7:30 to 8:30: Matt, Ann, Al, Natalie, and sometimes Meredith.  Eventhough my dad makes fun of me because he says the Today Show is for old people, I love it and it's my favorite show on television.  Last week they did a special called "Today Goes Viral".  There were several pieces including the hosts singing Dynamite a capella and a ping pong ball explosion with YouTube sensation OK Go.  However, by far the best viral video was a single shot rendition of Black Eyed Peas "I've Got a Feeling".  They followed in the footsteps of a Canadian film student who first created her video for a school project.  All of the crew members from the show were featured with their titles proudly displayed.  The video was amazing and reaffirmed why I love them so much.  My desire to work on the Today Show just catapulted!!!  Check it out:


No comments:

Post a Comment