Friday, April 13, 2012

Yerba is Buena


Last night I went to dinner at Yerba Buena on Perry Street with some of my faves.  The restaurant offered a special Passover-friendly menu for those of us steering clear of chametz.  The last time I went here was for Hannukah, so it seemed only fitting to continue the tradition.  Yerba is well known for having fantastic cocktails, and the highlight was, surprisingly, the passover friendly Sabra Margarita.  Of course you can't go to the restaurant without getting the guacamole, this time around it was served with matzo.  We all shared some delicious side veggies and their signature salad.  I love the atmosphere of the restaurant, the Latin American and Spanish influence of the food, and of course the company.  If I had to flee Egypt I would bring with me my friends, Google Glasses, and the Peruvian corn.

Nom Nom Nom
Even though there is only two more days left of Pesach, it's better late than never to get your Kosher for Passover fixins'.  Here are other restaurants around the city offering Passover menus:
Abigael's on Broadway
Colbeh
Joe Doe
Telepan
Toloache

Now it's off to Washington DC to celebrate the future JPP!!  See ya'll next week xo

No comments:

Post a Comment