Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tuesday Tunes: Loosin' Up the Ears for Lolla

What's better than thousands of sweaty people jumping around for twelve hours to blaring music?  Nothing!!  We're heading to Lollapalooza in Chicago this weekend, and I could not be more excited!!! Here are some of the tunes I'm most looking forward to hearing.  Turn them on throughout the weekend if you want to have a piece of the fun.  Since I'm double excited, it's double the fun with ten songs instead of five.

1) I Won't Be Found by The Tallest Man on Earth


2) Right Thing To Do by Sbtrkt (ft. Jessie Ware)


3) Take a Walk by Passion Pit


4) Lost in my Mind by The Head and the Heart


5) Stars by Fun.

6) Thinking About You by Frank Ocean


7) Shake It Out by Florence + the Machine


 8) Simple Song by The Shins


9) Only You by Kaskade (ft. Tiesto and Haley)


Last but not least, love of my life...

10 (A) Silhouettes by Avicii


...and because it never gets old
10 (B) Levels by Avicii (Skrillex remix)



No comments:

Post a Comment