Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tuesday Tunes

I hope everyone had a nice Columbus Day!  It's another rainy Tuesday here in NYC but it can't put a damper on my excitement for Charleston this weekend.  I get to see one of my first friends at IU get hitched, and hopefully there will be an appearance by Baby Gitter ;)  In the meantime, here's some music to get you through the day.  Also, all of you should go see Perks of Being a Wallflower.  Besides having a killer soundtrack, it relayed a beautiful message about self acceptance and the power of friendship.


New Order by Temptation
 


On Top of the World by Imagine Dragons (This was a hard choice because the entire album is amazing.  For the full album you can listen here)


Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran


Madness by Muse


I Need Your Love by Ellie Goulding (ft. Calvin Harris)


No comments:

Post a Comment