Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tuesday Tunes is Back...For A Brief Stint

I finally have a break from the craziness of school, work and life so I decided to turn back to my blog for the next three weeks.  You may only be seeing some tunes, but what else do you need?!  This summer has been filled with fun and LOTS of music.  From Governors Ball to JT/JAY Z to Lollapalooza last weekend - the hits just keep on coming.  Here are some of my recent favorites:

Pompeii by Bastille (I know it's semi-old, sorry not sorry)



Burn by Ellie Goulding


Out of My League by Fitz and the Tantrums



Beneath Your Beautiful by Labrinth ft. Emeli Sande



Wildfire by John Mayer



If you're in the mood to dance:

SummerMash 2013 by DJ Earworm



Can't Believe It by Flo Rida ft. Pitbull


Payback by Steve Angello, Dimitri Vangelis & Wyman



LASTLY, as homage to my home girl on her birthday, a song that makes me always think of her {and I bet 'The Hills' for the rest of you}... HAPPY BDAY MEL!

No comments:

Post a Comment