Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tuesday Tunes

My playlist this week was inspired by the line-up of musicians who are set to take the stage this weekend at Coachella in California.  If money grew on trees on 3rd Avenue, here's what I would be checking out:

1) Sante Fe by Beirut


2) Disparate Youth by Santigold


3) Midnight City by M83


4) Sail by AWOLNATION


5) Bounce by Calvin Harris


And because it's a special occasion, here are five extra tracks that I'd love to see performed!!  {Disclaimer: if you can't tell already being that I've mentioned him in every music post, I REALLY love Avicii}

6) Seek Bromance by Avicii

 

7) Eyes by Kaskade 


8) Everlasting Light by The Black Keys (for AGK)

 

9) When My Time Comes by Dawes (for Mel)


10) Triple Double by GirlTalk


No comments:

Post a Comment